Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend Review 8-7-10

Here are my two main charts for the weekend. The spx projection fell off a bit in the last couple of days but I will stick with the present chart settings and not try to fine tune it now. Interesting week coming up with WWW on wednesday...perfect chance for the market makers to take it down into or around that date, which also fits pretty well tidally speaking. I've been dabbling with some customized stock trading systems, but nothing quite yet to report.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Larry,

Wanted to say thanks for your post and charts, very intesting :)

Keep up the good work!!! your right on track :)

mo

mOOrso said...

Thanks mo. So far so good I guess. Not sure the model will handle the remainder of August quite as good as it has so far, but it will be nonetheless interesting. I may have stumbled upon a winner here, or beginners luck. If I were a betting man, I'd bet on the latter...lol. Time will tell as always.