Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One More Slight Adjustment

This time it's only a one day adjustment of the moving average. Fits extremely well for right now. So, if we have a one day 'shock', do I continue with the present projection or make a one day adjustment? I dont know at this point, decision to made later I guess. What I do know though is that if this model holds up over time, I may have to take it off the board. Seems to me it would be counter productive to make it public....I hope to make money off of it, you, on the other hand, are on your own. :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

some see 8/26 as major top, meaning last top before major decline

what do you see?

mOOrso said...

I would need to project further ahead into September which I havent done yet. My guess, without do so, is that it would likely be a month or so early for a top, but thats only a guess at this point. Lets get through August first and then I'll assess whether to continue this adventure publicly.

Anonymous said...

Hi and thanks for your good and kind work. There is an ancient greek saying: 'Many despised wealth, but noone despised glory'.

To be admired, to be acclaimed, that is something to be.

mOOrso said...

Thanks anon. Lets see if spx 1,140 acts as a magnet for todays trading. WWW next week in conjunction with projected market drop followed by options expiration on the 20th also in conjuction with the projected rise. August should be interesting.

Anonymous said...

Larry Thanks for your comments. I am writing from a turbulent place where has sun when you have night.
I do not trade, but slowly observe your cool comments/charts, and I am curious to see your outcome-how tides might be connected with reality.
Although started as a non-believer, your great work gather my attention some time ago. Whatever works. Alexis

mOOrso said...

Thank you for your kind words Alexis. My work here is all experimental...trying to find another way of looking at the markets. Obviously, today is a bit of a shock day, but it is friday and oftentimes peculiar things happen on fridays.

I am happy you get something from this blog. Stay safe.