Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tides Flow, So Does Water Downhill

As bad as this doodling is that I threw together today, it sort of gives the idea in a very cartoonish, amateurish way. Anyway, here's a terrific site a friend who was (now retired) actually manager of a very large hydro station sent to me. Good stuff for anyone wanting to know state by state what is out there for assistance on many levels.

http://www.dsireusa.org/



Tom Drake's comment below reminded me to post his 2cs chart. Looks to be at a potentially interesting point here.

2 comments:

Deuxsous said...

Ya, Larry,,, very interesting. We have finally made it to the 2CS region where it stayed almost four years in the bull market from 2003-2007 which your chart shows so well. To my mind it means we are not just in a strong bear market rally, but are really in a bull market.

Rather than repeat myself I'll just post this from the blog: http://twocents.blogs.com/weblog/2010/01/vixee-and-2cs-update-tantalizing-top-test.html

mOOrso said...

Thanks Tom...always appreciative of your comments, especially regards the 2cs senticator. Your insight of the nuances is good, good, good.