Friday, September 3, 2010

Weekend Update 9-3-10

Tides....hurricane tides in fact.



Here's the projection right on up through the end of September. Though direction is correct almost all the time, the magnitude cannot be matched exactly, for sure. I might continue on with this experiment offline, but will not be posting it online beyond this date. It seems funny to me that people are more interested in exact or near exact magnitude of movement matches than they are with getting the direction correct. I guess they have differing trading interests. When I'm about to make a move, I want to know if I'm making that move into a market headwind (not good) or preferably with the market forces are on my side.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well we got going in the end space kadet ...11200 on dow is the old number to come ...after that ...lower than now..

hiding behind anon

mOOrso said...

Good work hider....how about adding some context ?

Anonymous said...

JUST REALLY BASED ON LOTS OF STUFF.. SENTIMENT TOO BEARISH ..ITS NOT REALLY THE END OF THE WORLD YET..FOLLOWING THE 1974 BEAR MARKET MODEL..need to pullback on the dow to 10250 i think

HBA

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I hope you still keep posting the charts. Dont listen to the negative people, if they dont understand they will never get it
:(

mo

Anonymous said...

Dear Larry, I add my voice to previous anonymous comment. Please reconsider it, I think it is useful, after all it shows the trend (at least). Alexis