Friday, July 23, 2010

Tidal Trend Update and SPX Projection Results

Below is the weekly tidal trend chart and the first week results of my spx projections based upon, in case you havent been paying attention, DW's clx model and my tidal model (see below). I wont elaborate on how the two are mixed at this point.

Tidally speaking, we should have entered a short weekly downtrend at the end of this week...but apparently no so based on friday's numbers. I think bears call it market manipulation or something similar:) More on the boys fingerprints on the markets later.

Well, first week of projecting the market I have to say was even more successful than I could have possibly hoped for. Other than the obvious take down of the market on wednesday afternoon and subsequent re-launch of the snp futures in the wee hours of thursday morning (check it out for yourself - the boys were hard at work), it appears our projection were spot on. Obvious that they wanted to clear out some long stops before what they have ahead of us. A word of caution, before you start trading off this model, lets give it some time for observation....there is such a thing as beginners luck...in any event, very encouraging start, lets see where it goes from here. It is said no one can project the markets and I believe that, but that doesnt prevent some of us trying. :-)






No comments: