Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekend Update 4-17-10


Certainly had a dump down yesterday into the tide low date. Now we see if it is the low of the move for next week. Sentiment seems to be a little on the frothy side, but not unusually high for all the movement we've seen in the upward direction. My target of 1,200 which was stated about a year ago, and laughed at on one other board in particular, has finally be hit. I love it when a plan comes together....lol. Now we see if the 1,400 area gets hit as well in the months ahead. Here's a look at the snp crossover again...thanks to the work of Joanne over at Wollieworld.

2 comments:

Joe said...

This shapes up to be another great tide trade in my book (I should say in my wife's book to be exact). What would we do without the tides and knowledge about the general trend (=up). I think we would be as lost as the many clueless permabears out there. So thanks so much for the regular posts, mOOrso and also for your longer-term targets. This is helpful for my 401k plan in which I don't want to trade more than 4 times a year. I must also state from my employer's business (specialty retail chain) that people are definitively out there spending again. Numbers look great.
Joe

mOOrso said...

Thanks as usual Joe. You're my one great supporter! :) Its good to hear about the retail numbers...I suspected that was the case (people out there opening up their wallets), but glad to get concrete information.

Wish I had more time to spend here, but with all the side projects I seem to have going right now, its tough.

Cheers bud!