Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Weekend, Update Of Course !

It's got to be the calm before the storm....this just cant continue, can it? If I were a betting man, and I occasionally am, I'd think we'll get a little dump in here soon, sort of a hard-down day...not a crash....just to keep everyone's attention. Followed by, what I think might be, the final leg up on this wave from March 2009. My stuff is hinting at a mid February top before some kind of a meaningful retracement. So that's likley the way I'll play this with my 401k and other investments.


3 comments:

Joe said...

Larry,
Thanks as always. This is just great stuff. Keep us updated on the solar project! Probably too much snow on the roof right now I guess...
Joe

Anonymous said...

Hello Larry,

I am a new reader to your blog. Your reversal days based on the tides will be a nice addition to the fib and gann turning point days I currently track. I am always trying to find different methods to signal reversals.
I look forward to reading your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Leon

mOOrso said...

Well now, welcome aboard Leon! Hope this is beneficial to you...the tide turn dates are in the 75% accuracy range...normally picking off the turn days within a day or two.....occasionally we experience the dreaded "inversion", but not often.

Also if you have any interest in green technology in the form of solar cells and panels or low head hydroelectric, we'll have something here for you as well. Have a seat, grab a cup of Joe and we look forward to hearing from ya.