Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mid Week Chart - Ho Ho Ho



I should know better. Doubting the tide trends most often does not pay. This trend, after a questionable start, seems to be shaping up nicely now. Of course it is Christmas, so what would you expect?

I am humbled by the donations and support that the followers of this blog have exhibited in recent days. It just shows once again the true character of the great people of this country in a small, yet visible, way. As strange as it might seem, it helps give me the confidence that folks out there are finding my work useful to them in their trading or analysis of the markets. It may seem insignificant, but it is not, at least not to me. So, to those of you who made any donation to this cause I want to thank you sincerely and wish you and yours the Merriest of Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year. And let's not forget profitable !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry,
Thank you for this great blog. Donating some is the least we can do for you. I hope you have a great Christmas as well and a healthy and profitable 2010. I bet it's going to be an exciting year for all of us.
Joe

mOOrso said...

Thanks Joe, appreciate that. Yes 2010 should be an interesting year to say the least....and any advantage, such as these tide dates, we can get can only help us out.

Lately, I use the trend to determine trading direction and try to stick to it. IOW, during this long trend, I will only trade the long side. Simple, yet effective it seems.

I dont want to come across as grovelling for money donations here. Its not about the money (unless you have a million dollar donation for me...lol), just the gesture from readers that what I have labored on has some financial meaning or usefulness to them.

Anonymous said...

You bet this is useful and I also stick to the trend and do not short against the uptrend, albeit I do hedge when the tides point down.
Joe