Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weekend Update


Lots of sideways up and down action. Will need a strong monday to make this trend good. Though not shown on this chart, Oct 22, 23 was a Bradley turn date and monday the 26th is one of the strongest tide dates seen in awhile. Turn imminent or another setup to pull more bears back into the market? I moved a little money from small caps into large caps and added a little into bond funds last thursday in my 401k. May make some more adjustments this week depending on monday's action most likely. Still have some unfilled promises in the 1,200 snp range, but may have to wait for those to be hit.

4 comments:

Joe said...

Larry,

Thanks for your valuable comments and great charts. You are a real must-read for me. May I ask what constitutes a stronger tidal signal this time around? Is it like a monthly tidal signal as per R. Taylor's model or is the individual change in gravity at this particular change date so strong?
Thanks, Joe

Anonymous said...

Joe - I'll put up a seperate chart later on tonight which should show how I look at things.

Larry

Joe said...

Thanks Larry.

From my perspective we may see a somewhat stronger correction in the +/- 10% range, but still I do not see a major turn down into a bear market at all.

Joe

humble1 said...

i think you hit an important turn date. if it's a low, we have three weeks of rally into 11/16m the new moon.